How many times did your meetings go off topic?
You wasted time discussing things you didn’t intend to discuss in first place. And you never reached any useful conclusions.
Luckily, there’s an easy fix for it.
- Log into your Taskeo account and create a separate Booking project for your meeting planning.
- Invite all people that you want to take part in the meeting
- Create a meeting task; set the dates and duration to reflect in your meeting board
- Fill in the description, checkpoints and comments with points that you want to discuss. Invite other members to your meeting as well if you’d like.
- As you discuss with your team, use the same meeting task to take notes and write down all the important things.
- End your meetings by creating tasks for each of things you wanted to discuss.
Watch a video on how to organize your meetings with Taskeo: