We’ve got only one question to ask you.
What do you want 2020 to be like?
There are twelve new months ahead of us. Each of us wants to feel accomplished at the end of the year. We want to know we’ve created something great, made a dent in the universe, changed someone else’s life – or just ours.
Here at Taskeo, we’re just the same as you. We’ve got plans and goals to chase. We want 2020 to be big for our platform and by that – for you as well. And we’re determined to make it happen.
In 2020, Taskeo will help you grow more than ever before.
Taskeo in 2020: Power of simplicity
Taskeo has started off as a project management and productivity platform. However, we never intended to stop with that one idea.
In 2020, we’re coming to you with three extremely useful modules that will allow you to manage your business from a single application.
This idea came from you – users sharing feedback, thoughts and suggestions. We want to answer them the best we can.
But as we grow and develop Taskeo, we’re not losing the sight of our main principle – to keep the platform accessible to you. We’re keeping it cost-friendly and user-friendly. 2020 will be the year when Taskeo becomes particularly feature-rich while remaining simple to use.
First of our additional modules will launch in the first half of January 2020. With its help, you’ll be able to manage your meetings and calls more easily than ever before.
The newly designed meeting scheduler will work in tandem with our booking project type. You can use it to book meetings and calls with your customers, partners or co-workers. All will happen online with as much as a few clicks.
The appointment scheduling module will help you with:
- cutting down on the needless back and forth when arranging meetings
- setting up meetings and calls online
- managing your calls and meetings from the same platform that you use to manage your to-dos
Project management software paired with CRM is something you’ve told us you’ve been looking for. You shared this idea with us and we hope to create a solution you will fall in love with.
The first quarter of 2020 is the estimated time of our CRM module‘s release. As you can correctly expect, this module will help you monitor the relations with your clients and it will be connected to all other functionalities in Taskeo.
This way, customer relationship management will be as easy as managing all of your other tasks.
The CRM module will help you with:
- faster and more effective management of your contacts
- smarter lead prioritization
- automation of control and management of your leads and customers
Email Marketing Module
For the second quarter of 2020, we plan to release an email marketing module. With its help, you will be able to contact your customers without the need for paying for a third-party solution.
At this point, it’s still in the early development stage. That means you can still share your ideas and thoughts about the module’s final form. The ultimate goal is to create a tool that is intuitive, simple in use and ready for bulk-mailing many contacts at once.
While we want to maintain its simplicity, we don’t turn down any feedback and requests. Let us know what you’d like to see included.
The email marketing module will allow you to:
- send cold mailing campaigns and newsletter to your contact base
- effectively support your CRM efforts
- easily send emails through a platform that is not overloaded with options you’ll never use
It’s all about you
These three new modules result from your ideas and feedback but they’re merely a small manifestation of your influence on Taskeo. In 2020, we continue to listen to you and design functions that will solve your real needs and problems.
Being a relatively young company, we’re extremely grateful for all of those who gave Taskeo a try and decided to stay with us. Without all of you, we wouldn’t get as far as we got by now.
That said, we’re encouraging you to stop by and drop your feedback in any form comfortable for you. You can contact us by email, through our support chat and on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you about all these things:
- problems that you have but none of the existing alternatives solve them
- things that you liked about Taskeo
- things that you didn’t like and would like to see changed
- features that in your opinion would prove a great addition to our platform
- content & knowledge you’d like us to share to help you grow your business
It will be particularly useful if you share your ideas about how to improve things you didn’t like – this way, we can design a solution you will truly enjoy.
No feedback falls on deaf ears so don’t hesitate and share it with us. In 2020, it will be truly priceless for our dev team.
Join the community
Community building will be a big goal for Taskeo team in 2020.
In the last quarter of 2019, we’ve started the official Facebook group of Taskeo users. It’s a private community for all of you who want to connect with one another, share thoughts, ask questions and learn other, innovative ways to use the platform.
We also encourage you to follow us on all our social media where we post regular updates about our software as well as useful tips & hacks that will help you maximize your productivity and grow your business.
All Taskeo channels are the place for discussion. Let’s talk about all things productivity, project and business management.
Don’t be a stranger – we’re waiting for you!
TL;DR – Here’s what you can expect from Taskeo in 2020
- We’re continuing to grow our platform, aiming to make it powerful while maintaining its simplicity
- Three additional modules will complement Taskeo’s basic project management features
- Appointment scheduling module will be released in the first half of January 2020
- CRM module release is planned for the first quarter of 2020
- Email marketing module will be released in Q2 2020
- In 2020, we continue to gather your priceless feedback and ideas; drop them by email, through our chat channel or on social media
- Join us in creating a community of Taskeo users on Facebook and on our social media
We hope you’re ready for the new, exciting year ahead of you. We sure are!
See you in the new, productive 2020!